A country I would like to visit

I would like to visit Canada, because in the future I would like to assist to a film school in Vancouver. I dont know much about Canada, except canadians speak French only in some areas but they also speak english, so at least they would understand a bit of what I have to say. I know it's cold on winters and usually rains a lot, but I was born on winter so it doesnt bother me. I never like warm/arid weathers anyway (so studying in México or L.A. is out of question), but I like the coast weather better.
 Like I said, I would love to study filmmaking in Vancouver but I dont think I would like to live there. Basically, I would prefer to live on a place where people at least speak my native language.
I would like to do every little thing a tourist does though, like eat different food and drinks, visit traditional places or learn other costums, and maybe teach the natives that it doesnt matter who you pronounce quinoa whatsoever (a personal crusade of mine).

Comentarios

  1. Canadians are bilinguals, i know that because my favourite band was born in Montreal, and they sing in english and in french! It is pretty cold there, so it suits you very well! I don't really like warm weathers either

    ResponderEliminar
  2. oh! I really hope that you can go to study there, that would be so fun. Would you like to study filmaking in general or an specialty? :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. That's picture is from Canada? wow! I never see a similar picture of this country (always nature and maple haha). Good luck with your crusade!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The Wind That Shakes The Barley Review

My future job