Blog 2 : My best vacation





I believe the best vacation I have with my family was when we went to Puerto Montt and from there we did different trips to lake Llanquihue, Chiloé and Maillen island.

I only have fourteen years old and it was probably the first vacation we have with my dad in several years. He was a workaholic, as they say, and whenever summer vacation arrived I usually went on small trips with my mother, grandparents or some friends and, occasionally, very short trips for the day to beach with my dad. 

So this time was kind of a big deal since the only time I spent more than a week with my dad was when he broke his leg playing football. He was over two months in a wheelchair at the house, in mid-summer and in a foul mood, as they say.

We visited Osorno volcano, Puerto Varas, Ancud and the weather was great the whole week, with no rain at all. We even ate a sheep on Maillen island since we spend a few days on the house of a coworker of my dad. I still remember the herd looking at us from the other side fence while the old man of the house hang up the sheep to a tree and cut it’s throat. 

I didn’t dare to try the cup of blood he offered me afterwards, though.

Comentarios

  1. Have vacations with your family can be a grat experience, because all of the members take a time to travel together. Also, Puerto Montt is beautiful; at least that's what I see on pictures, haha :(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. the south of chile such a beatifull place to be, and i guess it was really special because you had the opportunity to be there with your father

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Nice vacations! The Lake's region is very beautiful, one time with my family travel in the car of many of the lakes, like the cueca "Todos los lagos", very funny.
    Nice to hear you enjoy the vacation with your dad, that's are the moment we remember always.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. t's great that you got to spend those days with your dad! sounds so peaceful the south... sad for the sheep though :c

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A country I would like to visit

The Wind That Shakes The Barley Review

My future job