My favorite food
My favorite
food is kind of bland but it’s almost the same thing I order whenever I
travelled to another part of the country, also I’m not fond of spicy food, so I
just like a warm cazuela.
I like more
the one with chicken than with meat, most because, unless it’s made on my
house, cazuela with meat has too much nerve.
I tried to
cook cazuela once with my sister but I ended up eating French fires with
chicken, and I didn’t cook the chicken either.
First off,
I don’t cook, I know I can do it, it’s just I don’t like it. Some people say is
relaxing, but I find a bit stressful to look for the food no to get too much
salt or overcook, and it’s really a lot of work for something that doesn’t last
10 minutes for me. I have the recipe to make cazuela on a notebook, but I stick
to noodles, rice and steaks because those plates are easier to make. And I know
cazuela isn’t hard to cook to begin with.
I never
really eat food with too many ingredients at home, mostly because my mom doesn’t
like spicy food overall. She used to tell me when she was a kid and didn’t eat
a food she didn’t like, she was forced to stay sit on the table until she ate it,
cold or not.
So, I ended
up eating the food my mother likes the way she likes them. Luckily for me and
my sister, she is good cook and didn’t feed us with French fries and chicken
more than twice a month.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario