Postgraduate studies



To be honest, I can’t think of a postgrade studies for a career as a filmmaker. I know there are postgraduate courses but unless I’m studing critic theory, I find the idea of specialize myself in editting (which I believe is non existant in Chile) like a lose oppurnity to learn something else. For example, I’ve heard some editors find more resources to develop the tone and rythm of a scene because they are either musicians or practice sound related projects. Sadly, I’m deaftone as you can get, cant even hum a tune properly.
I’m split between finishing my first career, Literatura Hispanoamericana, that I dropped for Cine y televisión, and learining programming for videogames. The first one because I wanted to become a Spanish teacher, because I love literature and  I liked teaching and learning new ideas and concepts, and above all discussing them. In the same line, I would like to learn new languages like portuguese, German or mapudungun.
Also, I would like to learn how to make videogames because it’s the hobby I’ve invested more time, right next to reading and watching films. Since is relatively a new media, I’m excited to see how it will develop in time as another way to express ideas and experiences like and artform.
I think I would like programming abroad because I’m incredible wary of the institutes that lecture videogames in Chile, kind of like Cine y televisión, because there is more of a focus in market placement than to actually developing the skills necessary to make a videogame.
About Literatura, I would like to study abroad as well, probably Argentina or Cuba.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A country I would like to visit

The Wind That Shakes The Barley Review

My future job