Summer Vacation


I honestly don't have any plans, but I would like to travelled south and visit the so called Hielos Eternos. Probably because that summer trip has been planned in my household for ages, but never got the chance to do it. Although, lately my mother has been saving and pushing for my dad to take us, my sister and me, there since they feel like they will be too old for the trip if we dont do it now ( for the record, both of my parents are on their 40's, like come on folks, you are still young).

If that plan falls through, I guess I'll stay on my home playing videogames until christmas (don't judge me, those games had been stacking up on my desk since last year, and I'm still haven't try Dark Souls, for me to understand how much I've been missing out) and then plan some trips or parties with my friends.

I like to read more during summer, or at least the entire bookcase I've filled since I entered the university and didn't have time to read. There are some shows and movies I've been wanting to see, some of them just to say I watched them, ("catching up" is a social activity, you can look it up) although I would never understand how people find the time to see so many shows during the year. I only watched three tv shows during this year, and one of those was a "rewatch"...and it was for an university course...about tv shows.

Comentarios

  1. My brother used to play dark souls and he were always dead. I think he couldn't finish the game ajajajaja but I think is not too difficult because of the videos on youtube

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Read in summer in cool if you are down a three and with a fan in the face hahaha and with a ice cream, obviously :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. " I guess I stay on my home playing videogames"... you give me and amazing idea for my holidays hahaha I complety forgot, StarWars Battlefront II is waiting for me!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. The Hielos eternos is a wonderful idea!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A country I would like to visit

The Wind That Shakes The Barley Review

My future job